Glowstone Minecraft Server
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Το αυθεντικό forum για τον Glowstone Server.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Report Scam Player

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Kalashnikov

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 16/05/2014

Report Scam Player Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Report Scam Player   Report Scam Player I_icon_minitimeΠαρ Μάης 16, 2014 8:10 am

Hi! im Kalashnikov, i created this topic for respon from staff(s).
I'm gonna report for bad player, the player named "power" at 10:28 (Athena) scamming me.
First he chat at global if he gonna sell his Hades II Sword, then i sends a private message to him that i interest and asking for price.. i just have only $600k, so i offer him my Hades Sword + $600k and few secs later he accept it and i go tpa him. 600k and my Hades in the scammer hand and then he give me the sword. it call "HADES II" and was anvil-renamed diamond sword.. i feel soo scammed badly, then i just easy going chat him "--a u scam me" and ask for hopeless "give back my sword and money, i can report u to staff"..
I was easy going and i hope the staff see this post, refund me and do something to the scammer.
But i lose much of times by losing my money and hades --a my plans going to troy is failed.

Thx for attention. ^_^
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Kalashnikov

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 16/05/2014

Report Scam Player Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Report Scam Player   Report Scam Player I_icon_minitimeΠαρ Μάης 16, 2014 8:16 am

My fault to, im too fast hope for Hades II for hunting mobs at Troy, because it has nice damage and rapid firing XD
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Report Scam Player
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Glowstone Minecraft Server :: Διάφορες Συζητήσεις :: Βιντεοπαιχνίδια-
Μετάβαση σε: